Happy Monday! This has been great morning to reflect on my past Wedding experiences and my upcoming Weddings on the benefits to hiring a Wedding Planner and what we offer to this wonderful industry and the couples we love to work with.
Here are 8 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Wedding Planner.
1. She understands the endless details and logistics to arrange, the monthly tasks to complete, how to work with venues and vendors, timelines, and how to make it all happen.
2. She knows the importance of studying her industry, wedding etiquette knowledge, awareness of trends, and pursues ongoing education to keep her skills and craft sharp.
3. She’s oozing with imagination and has a superb sense of style.
4. She knows where to find all of those unique and dazzling touches to transform your wedding.
5. She’s got connections with the best and right vendors that will fit your needs.
6. She knows the tips and tricks to avoid trouble – but she also knows how to trouble-shoot the unforeseen when the needs arises and it always does! She handles it quietly and discretely without anyone noticing. She gains this ability by experience and just her natural Instincts!
7. She’s available! Few couples have enough time in their schedules required to successfully plan, manage, and execute such an event effectively; unfortunately, however, many couples do not realize this until it is too late. No fear…no matter what stage you are in the process, a Wedding Planner can assess your needs and come on board and save the day.
8. She is the Bride’s Advocate, Adviser, her Counselor, her Buddy, and Personal Assistant ALL rolled into one! : )
Wow! From the details, design, to the execution and all the in between, a Wedding Planner carries a unique ability with a tremendous amount of responsibility to create an amazing day as the couple begin their forever together. She is truly a great asset to have as part of your team!