Style. Beauty. Elegance.
With over 17 years of planning experience, it continues to bring me so much joy to be apart of one of the most magical moments in a persons life. Your Wedding Day! A special day set aside to marry your best friend. Whether it’s an intimate gathering of family and close friends or a lavish affair with all the trimmings, it is my pleasure to help you plan the wedding of your dreams! Our signature style embodies your vision, your story into our creative styling that fuses romance, elegance, and glam with a modern twist!
See For Yourself: Watch These Videos Of Weddings We Have Planned
- A Caldwell That Ends Well! Erika & Tyler
- Phyllis + Tony Wedding
- Brittany + Keith Wedding
- Lauren + Micah Wedding
- Tia + Jeromy Wedding
So What’s Next?
Let’s meet in person, get to know one another, discuss your wedding vision, and customize the right service to fit your needs. Bring your Groom! Its fun seeing you both in action together! Once you’ve decided the best service option, then we are ready to move forward to retain services, and begin designing the details of the wedding planning process.
The Events By Nishaka Experience includes, but not limited too:
- Creative Design & Direction
- Personlized Monthly To Do List
- Venue & Vendor Recommendations & Management
- Budget Management
- Centerpiece Design Ideas
- Decor/Design Elements such has lighting, draping, back drops, furniture, etc.
- Room Diagram and Layout
- Food & Beverage Planning
- Rehearsal Coordination/Direction
- Wedding Weekend Itinerary
- Wedding Day Installation & Breakdown
- And Great Event Day Management Team who works side by side with me on the Wedding Weekend!
All Designs are conceptualized by Nishaka. We collaborate and partner with amazing vendors who provide various elements for our weddings.
Our initial consultation is a great opportunity to discuss your wedding needs and generally last approximately 45 minutes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.451.1603 to schedule a phone or in-person consultation today!
- What services do you offer and what is your pricing structure? Our most popular service is the combination of Creative Design and Wedding Weekend Orchestration, ie “The Creative Experience”. For Brides, who have started the planning process and may be almost complete with the planning details love this service offering. I absolutely love designing weddings and I equally love handling the logistics of the day to ensure an event with excellence! I do offer planning assistance as needed and that is typically quoted. For Full Service Planning and Designing, I provide a proposal based on the scope of the wedding size, anticipated number of planning and design time involved, number of the staff required, etc.
- Is there a minimum over all event budget you work with? We have worked over the years with various budgets. We do work best with budgets that begin at minimum of $25K-$30K+ with a guest count ranging from 125-150+ guests. Keep in mind the venue and food/bev generally can take up over 50% of your budget. With that in mind, we truly need room in your budget to secure additional services and designs to complete your wedding.
- Have we worked with budgets beyond $25K-30K? Yes, we have worked with guest counts ranging from 200-400 guests. We have also worked with several high end style weddings to deliver an exceptional level of detail and service required to execute an amazing day!
- What should I expect when it comes to my design investment? On average, when I work with a guest count ranging between 125-150 people and the style has my signature romantic and elegant design style, you can expect to spend on average $6k & Up on your decor. When you factor in your personal florals for the wedding party, ceremony back drop with other elements, centerpieces for the reception, linens, napkins, chargers, up-lighting, and several additional decor items, this provides a good idea of what Events By Nishaka Brides base decor elements start with. This minimum base does not include elements such as invitations, day of stationary, favors, chair rentals, dance floor, furniture, other custom created elements for your wedding.
- Do we travel? We are happy to travel to your to wedding destination. Distances beyond a one hour drive of the Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem & Burlington, North Carolina will incur additional expenses such as mileage, hotel, airfare, rental car or other miscellaneous expenses. (Added as separate line item in contract and invoice.)