by Nishaka Proctor
So what exactly is a wedding planner? She (or he) plans, organizes, and manages wedding details, or assists in the planning of weddings on a professional basis.
- There are endless details to arrange, many logistics to organize, several vendors to hire, schedules, time-lines and budgets to manage.
- A professional wedding planner is a wealth of creative ideas.
- She has a great vendors to work with and they are willing to provide the best value to her Brides.
- She knows how to trouble-shoot when the need does arise.
- She’s an organized, people person with a desire for detail, and a superb sense of style.
- She is the bride’s advocate, her counselor, and her buddy, all rolled into one.
- She knows how to handle the process and people with TLC and still deliver with military precision!